Mike Wright has been Head of Technology at Man Group plc, a world-leading alternative investment manager, since 2007. Previously, he headed IT at Fidelity International and at the Willis Group Ltd. In 2008 & 2010, he was voted one of the top 50 CIO's in the UK in a survey by Silicon.com. He is also a CIO advisor for HP; on the Accenture panel of Global CIO's and part of a Boston University initiative to look at the strategic direction for offshoring and outsourcing.
WatersTechnology is proud to present the Buy-Side Technology European Summit 2013. Building on the success of last year, this event will address the latest trading and technology challenges affecting the buy-side in an ever-changing financial and regulatory landscape.
The event brings together industry professionals to showcase innovative strategies for maximising the profitability of the trading desk and increasing operational efficiency, whilst keeping costs to a minimum. Designed for and driven by top buy-side firms across Europe, the one day Buy-Side Technology European Summit provides an unrivalled opportunity to network with your peers while hearing from leading industry executives.
View the 2012 Event Video
Attending the Buy-Side Technology European Summit 2013 will enable you to:
- Hear an exclusive key note address from a leading industry executive
- Gain competitive advantage in the coming year by acting on practical guidance given in the exclusive "C" level Buy-Side roundtable and thought provoking panel discussions
- Discover the best practices for optimising your algorithmic trading strategy in a machine driven market
- Understand how to maximise the profitability of your trading desk and how the Investment Book of Record (IBOR) can generate a single "Truth"
- Assess the current options around The Cloud, outsourcing IT infrastructure, data management services and integrating your trading platform
- Network with peers and make new industry contacts
To discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
T: +44 (0)20 7316 9474