Buy-Side Technology European Summit
Meet Peers, Boost Profits, Cut Costs
WatersTechnology is proud to present the Buy-Side Technology European Summit 2014. Building on the success of 2013 which saw over 200 industry experts in attendance, this one day event will address the latest trading and technology challenges affecting the buy-side in an ever-changing financial and regulatory landscape.
- OTC & Central Clearing
- Investment Book of Record (IBOR)
- Cloud Computing
- Regulation and reporting
- Data Governance
With a current focus on driving innovation into the business, the 2014 agenda will demonstrate how to modernise your technology infrastructure to optimise performance and stay ahead of competition. Designed for and driven by top buy-side firms across Europe, the 2014 Buy-Side Technology European Summit will provide you with unrivalled opportunity to network with your peers and hear from leading industry executives.
Waters' Jake Thomas interviews Hylton Socher of Fortress Investment Group, and the keynote speaker at Buy-Side Technology North American Summit 2013.
The 2014 agenda features:
- C-level discussion: Turning change into opportunity - Leveraging your technology to create innovation within the business
- An update on the current regulatory landscape that is affecting buy-side firms
- Preparing for the effects of the pending regulations on OTC derivative trading
- Reaping the rewards from your Investment Book of Record (IBOR)
- Building a business case for a data governance model in an era of rising costs and regulations
- Assessing the future of cloud computing and implementing the right security model for your cloud
- Reviewing the future of the outsourcing process to mitigate risks, lower costs and increase operational
2014 Keynote speakers:
Graham Kellen, Head of Distribution & Fund Services IT, SCHRODERS
Paul Stevens, CIO, Legal and General Investment Management
To discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
T: +44 (0)20 7316 9474